Monday, December 14, 2009

AIN'T GONNA TIE ME DOWN!!!!

I like the song, “Tie me down.” And, I realized that I can make that phrase work for me as I try to be a productive person and citizen. I want to change my old habits, which are falling into negativity, not being myself, and not trusting people. I want to be a veterinarian when I get older because animals are the cutest things ever. I never want to hear of people hurting their animals. So, rude people are not going to get in my way. People who take advantage of me are not going to get in my way. My negative friends ain’t gonna tie me down. My trying to fit in is not going to get in my way. In addition, untrustworthy people can stay away if they wanna keep hatin’ on me. I wanna achieve my dreams, and I’m gonna make my dream come true.

And that is how you can take lyrics from a song and flip ‘em. YOU AIN’T GONNA TIE ME DOWN.

1 comment: